How to read this guide
99% of people viewing this will not read this entire post in one sitting. That is how it was intended to be.
I use this as a reference — coming back to the section I need when I need it. I hope you find the same utility from it.
Table of Contents
- Variable declarations
- Built-In Variables
- Command Line Arguments
- Reading user input
- for loops
- if-then statements
- Permanently Add Keys to ssh-agent
- Transfer data from local computer to remote machine
- Transfer data from remote machine to local computer
- Downloading packages to your remote machine with wget
- Using VSCode with your remote machine
- What is a Process?
- Processes Behind the Scenes
- Foreground vs. Background Processes
- ps and top commands (system performance management)
- free, time